Sunday, January 7, 2018

Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies


Since I've recommitted to Weight Watchers my biggest struggle has been breakfast. I don't like eggs. I am not a big fan of yogurt. Truth be told when it comes to breakfast I love carbs- bagels, muffins, waffles... you get the idea. I've been having a protein shake, daily, for four weeks. It's gotten a bit monotonous (although I do really enjoy it) so I decided to try this recipe that I found on Instagram.

I had hoped these would be crispy but they were definitely soft. If you like oatmeal you will definitely enjoy these. They had a great flavor and were nice and portable for on-the-go breakfast options.

Source: Slightly modified from Instagram user "wwg4life"

 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints for all 6 cookies

Ingredients:
1 packet of reduced sugar oatmeal (I used the maple brown sugar)
1 egg
1/2 banana
2 tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt
1 3/4 tablespoons self-rising flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Directions:
1- Preheat the oven to 350.
2- Mash the banana.
3- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir well.
4- Divide into 6 equal sized cookies.
5- Bake for 18 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment